Renovations in the living room.

This is how it looked before we started. We decided to ripe down the ceiling (acoustical tiles).

We thought we could use the drywall that was up there, but it was too much work to bring it back to a useable state
We got lots of drywall, after all we were redoing most of the ceilings in the house. It went fairly easy with lots of help and a neat machine..
After the drywall was all prepared, it was on to the fun part, spraying.
This is how it looked half way through our renovation spurt, and moving in our stuff.
This is how it looks today, we still have some minor things to do.